Reuben Casserole Recipe
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 8 ounces sliced deli corned beef coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces sauerkraut drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Rye bread cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer corned beef in the bottom of a lightly greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Thoroughly drain sauerkraut and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle over the beef.
- Spread salad dressing evenly over the sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle Swiss cheese over salad dressing.
- Place bread on top; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake covered for 20-25 minutes. Remove cover for the last 10 minutes to toast the bread.
Adapted From: The Girl Who Ate Everything’s Reuben Casserole.