Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes
- Tater tots enough to line a 9×13″ casserole dish
- 1 16 ounce package sausage
- 8 pieces bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the sausage over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, place a layer of tater tots in a greased casserole dish, completely covering the bottom.
- Spread the sausage evenly over the tater tots.
- Cook the bacon until crisp.
- Cook the eggs, scrambling them as they cook.
- Spread the eggs evenly over the sausage.
- Break the bacon into small pieces; sprinkle over the eggs.
- Pour milk over the eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top; cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.