Slow Cooker Tuna Casserole Recipe
Prep Time 20 minutes
- 8 ounces pasta
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 can 10 3/4 ounce condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can 4 ounces tuna, with liquid
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute vegetables and garlic until they are slightly tender.
- Stir in soup, milk, cheese and pepper. Cook over Medium heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add pasta and stir until evenly coated.
- Mix in tuna; cook until heated through.
- Top with additional mozzarella cheese if desired.
Original recipe: Chicken of the Sea’s Tuna Twist Casserole.