Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes
Servings 12 1-cup servings
- 1 pound 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 pound 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint 16 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 1 4 ounce can mild green chilies
- 1 4 ounce can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 small onion diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot and stir well.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Stir well before stirring.
Original recipe: The Cutest Blog on the Block’s Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti.