Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 5 oz package sliced pepperoni
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 8 oz packages Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop pepperoni into very small pieces – the smaller the better
- Mix the pepperoni and cream cheese until pepperoni is spread evenly throughout the mixture.
- Pizza PuffsSeparate crescent rolls into individual triangles. Cut these into thirds, making 3 small triangles out of each one; flatten.
- Evenly drop a spoonful of pepperoni/cream cheese mixture onto each triangle.
- Fold the sides up and pinch to seal. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Pizza PuffsBake at 375 for 10 minutes, or until they start to brown.