Aloha, E Komo Mai (Welcome)!
What was our collection of recipes and odds and ends in now turning into a simple landing page with my basic info. This will evolve a little as time goes on, but for now it’s allowing for a smooth transtion for the recipes to a new website.
- I am the father of two wonderful kids.
- I am a full-time and volunteer firefighter.
- I love everything there is about Hawaiʻi.
- I love running. I’m going to fall way short of my goal for the year and will end up with less than 300 miles in 2021.
- I am starting a new fitness program called Fire Rescue Fitness.
- I spent five years active duty with the United States Navy, stationed on a submarine out of Pearl Harbor, Hawaiʻi. I spent almost 10 years in the Navy Reserve, finishing up my service this year.
- I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems.
The Aloha Dad
Life with a Hawaiian flare. We’re busy and want to make the most of our time. The less time we spend on repetitive tasks, the more time we have for fun and to enjoy life.
What started as a simple list of recipes on my computer for us to plan our meals is now turning into a full resource website for our ʻohana. In addition to recipes we like, you can expect to find cooking tips, Hawaiian words and information, meal planning ideas, cleaning checklists, and more.