The kids and I love LEGO and we have quite a few Minifigs. I thought it would be fun to have people guess how many I could fit into a Mason jar. Since this number isn't ever going to change, it's not something they would play over and over again. I think my site's 404 error page would make a good home for this reason. That way some people will come across it but
- A player has 5 guesses per game
- The game is over once a player guesses the correct number of Minifigs or they run out of turns
- Allow only numbers to be input.
- Accept input from the regular number keys and also the number/key pad.
- Allow the user to enter a guess by clicking the button or pressing enter.
- Allow a maximum of 5 guesses per game.
- Allow the user to play again once the game is over.
- Prevent a user from guessing the same number twice.
- Limit number of digits per guess to 4. Example: 1234.
- Set focus to "Play Again" button when game is over.
- Disable input field when game is over.