Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into eights
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
Scrub potatoes thoroughly to remove dirt, but do not peel. Cut potatoes into fourths or eights, depending on size. Place potatoes skin sides down in a 9"x13" pan.
Lightly spray potato wedges with cooking oil. Sprinkle with salt mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Original Recipe: Dinner at the Zoo’s Baked Potato Wedges.
- Cut potatoes just before you use them so the sides don’t turn brown.