GitHub Repo: Hawaiian Howdy
This plugin changes the “Howdy” message to a Hawaiian greeting based on the time of day and/or day of week.
- Midnight-10:59 am: Aloha Käkahiaka (Good Morning)
- 11:00am-12:59pm Aloha Awakea (Good Day)
- 1:00pm-4:59pm Aloha ‘Auinalä (Good Afternoon)
- 5:00pm-11:59pm Aloha Ahiahi (Good Evening)
Mahalo to Kamehameha Schools
for their salutations and leave-takings
, which made the translations easy.
- Release date: November 26, 2017
- First version of the plugin released.