This is where I’m going to track what I get done this year. Once I complete something on my Now page, I’m going to move it over here so I can look back at the end of the year.
Items Completed in 2017
- Leadership Foundations by Britt Andreatta on Lynda.com. Completed Mar 21, 2017.
- Public Speaking by Laura Bergells. Completed March 23.
- Customer Service Foundations by Jeff Toister. Completed April 11.
- Innovative Customer Service Techniques by Jeff Toister. Completed April 24.
- Working with Upset Customers by Jeff Toister. Completed April 27.
- Service Innovation by Stefan Michel. Completed April 30.
- Hawaiian Howdy. I wrote my first plugin called Hawaiian Howdy. This is a very simple plugin that Hawaiianizes the “Howdy” message displayed in the top right corner for users when they are logged in, based on time of day. Launched version 1.0.0 on May 20 on GitHub.
- HTML5: Structure, Syntax, and Semantics by James Williamson. Completed February 13.
- Introduction to Web Design and Development by James Williamson. Completed February 14.
- Learning Bash Scripting by Scott Simpson. Completed February 17.
- Becoming a Web Developer: Full Stack vs Front End by Ray Villalobos. Completed February 18.
- Linux: Bash Shell and Scripts by Kevin Dankwardt. Completed February 21.
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals by Simon Allardice. Completed February 23.
- CSS: Core Concepts by James Williamson. Completed March 12.
- WordPress.com Essential Training by Carrie Dills. Completed April 7.
- Learning Git and GitHub by Ray Villalobos Completed April 14.
- Git Essential Training by Kevin Skoglund Completed April 28.
- GitHub for Web Designers by James Williamson. Completed May 9.
- Learning NPM the Node Package Manager by Ray Villalobos. Completed May 17.
- PostCSS: First Look by Ray Villalobos. Completed May 17.
- Version Control for Everyone by Joe Chellman. Completed May 18.